Monday, April 21, 2008

For Shame

This is just a quick post about this book that is being sold online for $100 that is filled with stolen art from many artists and interviews from Darren Di Lieto's blog.

A quote from his blog:
"This has not only hurt me… The book is available online and in book stores and every image in it has been stolen from my community website and the websites of the illustrators featured - with the interviews being the backbone of the publication. Before anyone asks - the internet is publicly accessible not public domain, copyright still applies."
























I'm not a copyright crusader or anything but I think this is simply shameful.

1 comments:

Jim Bradford said...

Yikes.

Well isn't that just lovely? Plagiarism = Epic Failure

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.