Thursday, November 12, 2009

Retro Brown Flowers T-Shirts and Gifts

I'm feeling very retro today and have also been really loving the brown and orange color combination these days! I thought I'd celebrate both with this floral design.

This lovely retro floral illustration features pretty vintage inspired brown flowers with white cream and orange centers along with yellow orange and light brown leaves! This beautiful and classic flower vector art is the perfect gift to buy for anyone who appreciates kitschy artwork from the 60's and 70's, nature and original retro indie style!

This retro flower art is available on tshirts, stickers, buttons, mugs, tank tops, hoodies, tote bags, mousepads, postcards, greeting cards, stationery, keychains, magnets, dog shirts, neck ties and many more great gift ideas!



5 comments:

Jenny said...

I looooooooooooooooove these retro flowers and especially the color palette! Nice!!
(=

Toxiferous said...

Thank you so much, sweetie! I'm really glad you like them. :)

This Makes My Day said...

Great flowers and nice design my friend! Love the typography and background shapes on the first image!

Flowers said...

You seems to be very creative person. Love your designs and Retro Brown Flowers T-Shirts and Gifts looks cool :)

Toxiferous said...

This Makes My Day: Thank you! I hope you've had a great weekend, my friend!

Flowers: Thank you very much for the kind words! :)

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.